Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hey Mickey!

Oh  M i c k e y,  You're  so  fine.  You're  so  fine!  
My sweet cousin called me a few weeks ago and said they were dying to get out of the freezing cold Minnesota weather and were planning a trip to CALIFORNIA! When she said, they would be coming out to visit 'The Happiest Place' On Earth' - I instantly thought, Mickey Cake Pops, and i'm so glad I did!
 She also told me, they would be bringing their adorable daughter with them for her first visit to Disneyland, and that they would love to stay with us for a night. The HerBOLD Events wheels started spinning and we decided that she must have a 'California Birthday Party' - Mickey themed, of course!
With that said, let the red & white polka dot planning begin. "Hey Mickey!"


Mickey Cake Pops can be custom ordered HERE!
XO - The BOLD Ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment