Monday, June 3, 2013

{Pale Pink & Lace Sweets Table} Perry Twins Baptism ❤

 What's better than a sweets table full of elegant pale pink and white colors, lace, and desserts? Nothing!  This weekend I had the honor of becoming a godmother to two very sweet little twin girls. When their Mom, my long time close friend, asked me to bring a few dozen cake pop's... I knew something far greater was in store.  The pictures say it best, so have a peek at these gorgeously elegant sweets. 
 Strawberry Sprinkle (left) and Custom Rosary (right) Cake Pop's
 Oreo sugar dusted BOLD Cake Pop's (right)
These Petite Cupcakes were adorable and so symbolic of the tiny little loves we were celebrating.
I also crafted this white tissue tassel garland to accent the dessert table and add a touch of whimsical fun. Thank you to the Perry Family for allowing me to be a part of such a wonderful celebration.
God Bless Ava & Paisley

XO, BOLDGRL


No comments:

Post a Comment